WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information as it pertains to our business services
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improves services
- Periodic emails to the address you provided about new services, special offers, mentoring tips, market updates or other information we feel you may find interesting
- Request your input for market research about our services via email, phone, fax or mail
- Information may be used to customize our website according to your interests and input
We will never sell your information or provide it to third party partners without your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our clients’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that do you not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Adams Financial is comprised of: Adams Financial Investment Fund LLC, Adams Financial Services, Inc. and Adams Financial Management, Inc.